[Letter from John C. Brewer to Emma Davis, January 30, 1879] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from John C. Brewer to Emma Davis, January 30, 1879]
Author: Brewer, John C.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1879-01-30
- Content Description: Letter from John C. Brewer to Emma Davis discussing mutual acquaintances.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 36 x 12 cm., folded to 18 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Brewer, John C.
- Named Person: Davis, Emma
- Keyword: letters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1879-01-30
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of Melvin E. BrewerCode: PCMB
- Display Note: Sections of the letter are illegible.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL