[Letter from John C. Brewer to Emma Davis, February 12-14, 1879] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from John C. Brewer to Emma Davis, February 12-14, 1879]
Author: Brewer, John C.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1879-02-12/1879-02-14
- Content Description: Letter from John C. Brewer to Emma Davis. The first part of the letter is dated February 12, 1879, and the second part is dated February 14, 1879. The first part discusses John and Emma being ill. The second part mentions a social John is going to.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 36 x 12 cm., folded to 18 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Davis, Emma
- Named Person: Brewer, John C.
- Keyword: letters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Rockwall County - Rockwall
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1879-02-12
- End Date: 1879-02-14
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of Melvin E. BrewerCode: PCMB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth128728
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL