[Portrait of an Unknown Child With Dog] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of an Unknown Child With Dog]
Photographer: Fey & BraunigCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1878/1909
- Content Description: Portrait of an unknown child with his dog. The boy is seated on the ground wearing a large hat and petting the dog laying down to his right.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 15 x 10 cm., on mat 17 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Pets - Dogs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lavaca County - Hallettsville
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1878
- End Date: 1909
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Friench Simpson Memorial LibraryCode: FSML
- Accession or Local Control No: FSML_T-40187
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth128961
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo