[Construction on U.S. Highway 79] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Construction on U.S. Highway 79]
Photographer: Texas Department of TransportationCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff Photographer
- Creation: 1936
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w : 9 x14 cm
- Content Description: Dumping base course through Thrall on U.S. Highway 79 in Williamson County. Includes automobile, dump truck, distant water tower.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Keyword: Highways, U.S.
- Keyword: U.S. Highway 79
- Keyword: Highway 43 (Old Designation)
- Keyword: dump trucks
- Keyword: automobiles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Thrall
- Time Period: new-sou
- Preferred Citation: TxDOT Photo
Name: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central TexasCode: TRCTX
Name: Texas Department of TransportationCode: TXDTR
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Statement: Property of TxDOT. Please complete reproduction policy before publication.
- Accession or Local Control No: 204-4-2-06
- Display Note: TxDOT Photo Library Collection.