Squaredancing in Unidentified School Gymnasium Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Squaredancing in Unidentified School Gymnasium
Donor: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Dallas (Tex.). Park and Recreation Dept.Contributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an adult program taking place in a school gymnasium. In the photograph, couples dance. A basketball hoop is visible on the wall behind them.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Park facilities -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Park facilities -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Park and Recreation Department PhotographsCode: DPRDP
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_03_002_00011