[Killeen High School, 1921] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Killeen High School, 1921]
- Creation: 1923
- Digitized: 2006-04
- Content Description: Killeen High School, 1923.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Killeen
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Killeen City Library SystemCode: KCT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth12933
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL