[Students Playing Cards] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Students Playing Cards]
- Creation: 1970
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of students playing cards while seated at a table. Four male students are sitting at the table while another student looks on. Another table of students is visible in the background. Named persons are Elgin Brown (standing) and Earl Williams.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 10 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - St. Philip's College
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Named Person: Brown, Elgin
- Named Person: Williams, Earl
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: St. Philips CollegeCode: STPC
- Accession or Local Control No: STPC_0635
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth129687
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS