[Two Young Girls] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Two Young Girls]
Photographer: Minton, RayCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Blevins, Sandra MintonContributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of two young girls, wearing white dresses, seated next to each other in front of a white-sided wall with a single window.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 14 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: girls
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lipscomb County
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Wolf Creek Heritage MuseumCode: WCHM
- Accession or Local Control No: WCHM_1998-2-72G
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth129718
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro