[Novalyne and Maxine] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Novalyne and Maxine]
- Digitized: 2006-04-21
- Content Description: School photos of two girls, Novalyne and Maxine.
- Keyword: gilrs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Killeen
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Killeen City Library SystemCode: KCT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth13002
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL