Texas Petroleum. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Petroleum.
- Series Title Bulletin of the University of Texas ; no. 5
- Series Title The University of Texas Mineral Survey Bulletin ; no. 1
Author: Phillips, William BattleCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Professor of Field and Economic Geology and Director of the survey
- Creation: 1900-07
- Content Description: This report contains information about the petroleum industry in the state of Texas, including chapters on the history, nature and origin of the resource, as well as oil and gas-bearing formations. The index begins on page 93.
- Physical Description: 102 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Petroleum -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Companies
- Keyword: oil and gas-bearing formations
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County - Brazoria
- Place Name: United States - Texas - San Augustine County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hardin County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Navarro County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - McCulloch County
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1883
- End Date: 1900
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: 549 T31m no.1
- OCLC: 3046332
- UNT Catalog No.: b1455131
- Library of Congress Control Number: gs 05-353
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth130185