The Early History of Floyd County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Early History of Floyd County
- Added Title Panhandle-Plains Historical Reivew
Author: Hall, Claude V.Creator Type: Personal
Printer: Russell Stationery Co.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Panhandle-Plains Historical SocietyPlace of Publication: Canyon, Texas
- Creation: 1947
- Content Description: This book discusses the history of Floyd County, Texas, including the general organization of the county, the first settlers and settlements, battles, expeditions, and notable individuals. The index begins on page 141.
- Physical Description: 147 p. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Floyd County (Tex.) -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- Keyword: expeditions
- Keyword: ranches
- Keyword: ranchers
- Keyword: settlers
- Keyword: settlements
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Floyd County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Crosby County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Eastland County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Callahan County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Young County
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: slav
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1837
- End Date: 1897
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Call Number: F392.F6 H35 1947
- OCLC: 3069868
- UNT Catalog No.: b2556301
- Library of Congress Control Number: 77-362045
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth130186
- Display Note: "Publication Volume XX."