Soil Survey of Dallas County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soil Survey of Dallas County, Texas
- Series Title [United States Soil Survey Report]
Author: Coffee, Daniel R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas Agricultural Experiment StationCreator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1980
- Content Description: Text describes the area, climate, agricultural history and statistics, soil-survey methods and definitions, soils and crops, land uses and agricultural methods, irrigation, and morphology and genesis of soils of Dallas County, Texas.
- Physical Description: vii, 153 p., 70 fold. p. of plates : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Dallas County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Dallas County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land use -- Planning -- Texas -- Dallas County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1975
- Has Part: General Soil Map, Dallas County, Texas. ark:/67531/metapth130284
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 57.38:D 16/3
- OCLC: 6788166
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth130211