General Soil Map, Angelina County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title General Soil Map, Angelina County, Texas
- Series Title [United States Soil Survey Report]
Author: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas Agricultural Experiment StationCreator Type: Organization
Author: Texas State Soil and Water Conservation BoardCreator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Soil Conservation ServicePlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1985
- Content Description: Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 46 x 61 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Angelina County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Angelina County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land use -- Planning -- Texas -- Angelina County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Angelina County
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1985
- Soil Survey of Angelina County, Texas. United States. Soil Conservation Service. 1988. ark:/67531/metapth130195/
- Is Part Of: Soil Survey of Angelina County, Texas. ark:/67531/metapth130195/
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 13947102
- Government Documents No.: A 57.38:An 4
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth130269