General Soil Map, Bee County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title General Soil Map, Bee County, Texas
- Series Title [United States Soil Survey Report]
Author: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas Agricultural Experiment StationCreator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1981
- Content Description: Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols. Scale 1:253,440.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 40 x 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Bee County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Bee County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land use -- Planning -- Texas -- Bee County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bee County
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1979
- Soil Survey of Bee County, Texas. United States. Soil Conservation Service. 1981. ark:/67531/metapth130200
- Is Part Of: Soil Survey of Bee County, Texas. ark:/67531/metapth130200
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 57.38:B 39
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth130273