General Soil Map, Bosque County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title General Soil Map, Bosque County, Texas
- Series Title [United States Soil Survey Report]
Author: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas Agricultural Experiment StationCreator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Soil Conservation Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1980
- Content Description: Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols. Scale 1:316,800.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 38 x 25.75 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Bosque County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Bosque County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Land use -- Planning -- Texas -- Bosque County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bosque County
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1977
- Soil Survey of Bosque County, Texas. United States. Soil Conservation Service. 1980. ark:/67531/metapth130202
- Is Part Of: Soil Survey of Bosque County, Texas. ark:/67531/metapth130202
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 57.38:B 65
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth130275