Parker County Courthouse Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Parker County Courthouse
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2006-04-14
- Digitized: 2006-05-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Parker County Courthouse, built 1885 by architects Dodson & Dudley.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Parker County - Weatherford
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2006
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: DSCN1868
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Nikon Coolpix 5700