Stephens County Sun (Breckenridge, Tex.), Vol. 14, No. 15, Ed. 1 Thursday, April 11, 1946 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Stephens County Sun (Breckenridge, Tex.), Vol. 14, No. 15, Ed. 1 Thursday, April 11, 1946
- Serial Title Stephens County Sun
Editor: Hall, C. H.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Walter MurrayPlace of Publication: Breckenridge, Texas
Name: Breckenridge American Publishing CompanyPlace of Publication: Breckenridge, TexasAdditional Info: 106 East Elm Street, Breckenridge, Texas
- Creation: 1946-04-11
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Breckenridge, Texas that includes local, state and national news along with extensive advertising.
- Physical Description: eight pages : illus. ; page 22 x 17 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Stephens County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Stephens County - Breckenridge
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Stephens County SunCode: STCS
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: Breckenridge Public LibraryCode: BRPL
- Rights License: copyright
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2009271402
- OCLC: 421570431
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Devoted to the Farm and Home, and to Every Legitimate Interest of Breckenridge and Stephens County."