[Courthouse Cornerstone] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Courthouse Cornerstone]
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2006-05-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the pink granite cornerstone on the Young County courthouse in Graham, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: cornerstones
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Young County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2006
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Young County - Graham
- Place Point: north=33.106955; east=-98.590959;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth13115
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Nikon Coolpix 5700