[Main market building, Nuevo Laredo, Mexico] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Main market building, Nuevo Laredo, Mexico]
- Digitized: 2006-04-27
- Content Description: Postcard of the marketplace building in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks
- Keyword: marketplaces
- Keyword: markets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico - Tamaulipas - Nuevo Laredo
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Laredo Public LibraryCode: LPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 49-2_010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth13271
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL