[Effie Roach Hofer Autograph Album] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Effie Roach Hofer Autograph Album]
Author: Henry, O., 1862-1910Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1885-08-02
- Content Description: Autograph album belonging to Effie Roach Hofer. It includes page a 10-line verse poem entitled "Poetry," with drawing of fiddle and pointing finger and hand, signed "W.S. Porter/Secretary Jolly Brothers."
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: albums
- Keyword: autographs
- Named Person: Henry, O.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1885-08-02
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: AHC OHENRY-056
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139323