The Snow Man Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Snow Man
Author: Henry, O., 1862-1910Creator Type: Personal
Other: Lyon, Harris MertonContributor Type: Personal
Name: Broadway Magazine, IncorporatedPlace of Publication: New YorkAdditional Info: "Copyright, 1910, by Benj. B. Hampton"
- Creation: 1910-08
- Physical Description: 16, 141-280, 17-76 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Content Description: Short story set in Colorado in the winter. "Editorial note.--Before the recent fatal illness of William Sydney Porter...this American master of short-story writing had begun for Hampton's Magazine the story printed below...When he realized that he could do no more...O. Henry told in detail the remainder of "The Snow Man" to Harris Merton Lyon..."
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Journal: Hampton's Magazine 25.2 (Aug. 1910): 231-8.
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Prose fiction
- Call Number: OHC Per hampto 25.2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139328