Rolling Stones Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rolling Stones
Author: Henry, O., 1862-1910Creator Type: Personal
Name: Doubleday, Page & CompanyPlace of Publication: Garden City, New York
- Creation: 1912
- Physical Description: xviii, 292,  p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 20 cm.
- Content Description: This work is a collection of short stories, sketches, letters, and poems by O. Henry. The volume was named after the periodical the Rolling Stone, of which O. Henry was editor. It was published posthumously and includes a photograph of O. Henry, taken in 1909 shortly before his death.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Poetry
- Keyword: short stories
- Keyword: anthologies
- Item is not a Primary Source
- References: Bexar Scrip 2692, Bex S 002692, ark:/67531/metapth154587
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- OCLC: 3525781
- Library of Congress Control Number: 13-117
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139359