Georgia's Ruling Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Georgia's Ruling
Author: Henry, O., 1862-1910Creator Type: Personal
Name: The Outlook CompanyPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1900-06-30
- Physical Description: , 461-512,  p. ; 25 cm.
- Content Description: Short story about the General Land Office in Austin, Texas. Story was published while O. Henry was in prison in Columbus, Ohio.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Journal: The Outlook 65.9 (30 Jun. 1900): 498-503.
- Is Part Of: Whirligigs, ark:/67531/metapth139378
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Prose fiction
- Call Number: OHC Per outloo 65.9
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139371