Strictly Business Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Strictly Business
Author: Henry, O., 1862-1910Creator Type: Personal
Name: Doubleday, Page & CompanyPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1910
- Physical Description: vi, 310 p. ; 20 cm.
- Content Description: This work is a collection of short stories by O. Henry. It was published just before his death in 1910.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Item is not a Primary Source
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- OCLC: 274927
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139374