Adventures in Neurasthenia Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Adventures in Neurasthenia
Author: Henry, O., 1862-1910Creator Type: Personal
Name: International Magazine CompanyPlace of Publication: New YorkAdditional Info: "Printed by the Charles Schweinler Press"
- Creation: 1910-07
- Physical Description: 34, 145-278, 33-154 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Content Description: Short story written by O. Henry when he was in residence in Asheville, North Carolina and addresses themes of alcoholism and the author's relationship with his father.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Journal: Cosmopolitan Magazine 49.2 (Jul. 1910): 217-52.
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Call Number: OHC Per cosmop 49.2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139420
- Display Note: This story was also published under the name "Let Me Feel Your Pulse."