An Afternoon Miracle Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Afternoon Miracle
Author: Henry, O., 1862-1910Creator Type: Personal
Name: John WanamakerPlace of Publication: New YorkAdditional Info: "Issued monthly by John Wanamaker"
- Creation: 1902-07
- Physical Description: , 104,  p., 4 leaves of plates : ill., some col. ; 24 cm.
- Content Description: Short story set along the Texas/Mexico border.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Fiction
- Item is a Primary Source
- Journal: Everybody's Magazine 7.1 (Jul. 1902): 81-6.
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Call Number: OHC Per everyb 7.1