Drafting table Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Drafting table
- Creation: 1915
- No Language
- Physical Description: Drafting table: 102.9 cm x 139.7 cm x 91.4 cm.
- Content Description: Drafting table with a single metal pedestal. This drafting table was used at the Texas General Land Office around 1915.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Henry, O., 1862-1910.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings
- Keyword: Porter, William Sydney
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Texas State Preservation BoardCode: STPRB
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1990.760
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139478