Flat files Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Flat files
- Creation: 1915
- No Language
- Physical Description: One flat file cabinet: wood; 133.4 cm x 116.2 cm x 89.5 cm.
- Content Description: Wood flat files in three sections, stacked vertically. The base has four legs, box top and 15 drawers with metal pulls. These files were used to store documents and maps at the Texas General Land Office around 1915.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Henry, O., 1862-1910.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings
- Keyword: Porter, William Sydney
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: O. Henry ProjectCode: OHENRY
Name: Texas State Preservation BoardCode: STPRB
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1990.816.1-.5