[Trinity River Flood] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Trinity River Flood]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Dallas Water UtilitiesContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1935-05-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Trinity River flood at noon. In the photograph, telephone poles rise out of the water. Text on the back of the photograph reads: "May 5, 1935. Noon. Looking northeast from west end of most eastern trestle No. 2026."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Water Utilities Records, 1882-1990 - Photographic Materials SeriesCode: DWUR
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_1991-060-00026
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139512