[Temporary Pumping Equipment at White Rock Lake] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Temporary Pumping Equipment at White Rock Lake]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Dallas Water UtilitiesContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1952
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of some of the temporary pumping equipment going into the old pumping station at White Rock Lake. In the photograph, a cement column rises from the ground. In front of the column, a man is carrying digging equipment. Piles of dirt surround the pumping equipment. The photograph was taken from inside a brick enclosure; the scene is visible through an archway.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- Keyword: pumping
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Water Utilities Records, 1882-1990 - Photographic Materials SeriesCode: DWUR
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_1991-060-00043