[Small Bridge on West Side of Lake Dallas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Small Bridge on West Side of Lake Dallas]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Dallas Water UtilitiesContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1936
- Content Description: Photograph of a small bridge on the upstream side, west of Lake Dallas. In the photograph, a man stands underneath a small wooden bridge. Rocks and wild foliage are visible where water would otherwise be. Trees are visible behind the man, who wears a hat and suit. Handwritten text underneath the photograph reads: "Small bridge up stream side, West side of Lake Dallas, 1936."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- Keyword: bridges
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Water Utilities Records, 1882-1990 - Photographic Materials SeriesCode: DWUR
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_1991-060-00118