[Eight Views of White Rock Construction] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Eight Views of White Rock Construction]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Dallas Water UtilitiesContributor Type: Organization
- Content Description: Eight photographs of construction at White Rock Lake, including four of wash troughs and four of the filter deck.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water utilities -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Water Utilities Records, 1882-1990 - Photographic Materials SeriesCode: DWUR
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_1991-060-00196