[Student at Masters Commencement Ceremony] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Student at Masters Commencement Ceremony]
Photographer: Chaney, KenCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009-12-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a student receiving a pink carnation from a presenter at the masters commencement ceremony for the University of North Texas, in Denton, Texas. The student and presenter are wearing graduation regalia. There are people sitting in the background, watching the ceremony.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 472 x 669 px.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: academic regalia
- Keyword: presenters
- Keyword: carnations
- Keyword: flowers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Plants
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2009-12-18
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: C-4098