The Seagull, Yearbook of Port Arthur High School, 1930 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Seagull, Yearbook of Port Arthur High School, 1930
- Serial Title Seagull
- Added Title The Seagull, 1930, Volume XVIII
Author: Port Arthur High SchoolCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: "Printed and Bound in the Port Arthur High School Printing Department."
Editor: Barbay, ClaudeCreator Type: Personal
Other: Carruth, PherryleContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Manager
Editor: Thompson, EthelContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Art Editor
Name: Port Arthur High SchoolPlace of Publication: Port Arthur, Texas
- Creation: 1930
- Content Description: Yearbook for Port Arthur High School in Port Arthur, Texas includes photographs of and information about the school, student body, teachers, and organizations.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Port Arthur Independent School District (Tex.) -- Students -- Yearbook.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Yearbooks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- Keyword: People
- Keyword: activities
- Keyword: faculty
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: dedications
- Keyword: administration
- Keyword: classes
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930
Name: Port Arthur YearbooksCode: PARTY
Name: Port Arthur Public LibraryCode: PAPL
- Call Number: 371.8976 POR
- OCLC: 25677564
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth139836