[Index to Inquest Proceedings Records 1889-1895] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Index to Inquest Proceedings Records 1889-1895]
Compiler: Harris County ArchivesCreator Type: Organization
- Content Description: This spreadsheet gives a listing of the cases in a volume of Harris County inquest proceedings including the docket, page number, relevant names and dates of persons involved, and cause of death.
- Physical Description: 1 file ; 106.5 KB
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coroners -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Forensic pathology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Death -- Causes.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- Keyword: inquests
- Keyword: investigations
- Keyword: deaths
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1889
- End Date: 1895
- References: Inquest Proceedings, ark:/67531/metapth139681
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Harris County ArchivesCode: HSCA
- Accession or Local Control No: InquestProceedings1889_1895 J Drive