Notes on the Newer Remedies: Their Therapeutic Applications and Modes of Administration, Second Edition Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Notes on the Newer Remedies: Their Therapeutic Applications and Modes of Administration, Second Edition
- Added Title Notes on the Newer Remedies
Author: Cerna, DavidCreator Type: Personal
Other: Westcott & ThompsonContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Electrotyped by Westcott & Thompson"
Name: W. B. SaundersPlace of Publication: Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaAdditional Info: "Second Edition, Enlarged and Revised"
- Creation: 1894
- Content Description: The book serves as a pharmacology reference text. It includes physical characteristics, modern therapeutic applications and recommended dosages for various synthetic and natural drugs. An index of diseases begins on page 229, and a general index begins on page 243.
- Physical Description: 9-253 p. ; 19 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pharmacology -- Research.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Toxicology.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Plants
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: drugs
- Keyword: remedies
- Keyword: supplements
- Keyword: vitamins
- Keyword: therapies
- Keyword: Pharmacology
- Keyword: diseases
- Keyword: chemical compounds
- Keyword: chemical compositions
- Keyword: chemical formulas
- Keyword: formulas
- Keyword: acids
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1894
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: University of Texas Health Science Center LibrariesCode: UTHSC
- OCLC: 8297340
- Library of Congress Control Number: 07-20201
- Display Note: A copy of the title page has been added before the front cover of this book to provide a thumbnail image which includes the title of this volume for our users.