San Antonio de Bexar: A Guide and History Page: 39
This book is part of the collection entitled: Rescuing Texas History, 2010 and was provided to The Portal to Texas History by the University of Texas Health Science Center Libraries .
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Sag Jose lissiog.
The shaded part is in ruins. D represents door, W
window. The dotted lines represent arches or abutments
for arches. The front walls are 5 feet thick, others 3%
and 2 feet.
Scale, 3o feet to the inch.
The river is to the north about 3 mile, running south of east.
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
Corner, William. San Antonio de Bexar: A Guide and History, book, 1890; San Antonio, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth143549/m1/39/: accessed July 22, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting University of Texas Health Science Center Libraries.