Constitution and By-Laws of the Texas Eclectic Medical Association of the State of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Constitution and By-Laws of the Texas Eclectic Medical Association of the State of Texas
Author: Texas Eclectic Medical AssociationCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Citizen Steam PrintPlace of Publication: Honey Grove, Texas
- Creation: 1891
- Content Description: This pamphlet contains the text of the Texas Eclectic Medical Association's constitution and by-laws, including the purpose of the Association, membership information, election of officers, resolutions, ethics, as well as other rules and regulations.
- Physical Description: 8 p. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Societies, Medical -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medicine -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Constitutions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: associations
- Keyword: by-laws
- Keyword: ethics
- Keyword: membership dues
- Keyword: elections
- Keyword: officers
- Keyword: quorums
- Keyword: publications
- Keyword: resolutions
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1891
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: University of Texas Health Science Center LibrariesCode: UTHSC
- OCLC: 6886106
- Call Number: WB 1 T355c 1891
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth143550
- Display Note: Head of title: "Vires Vitales Sustinete." A copy of the title page has been added before the front cover of the book to provide a thumbnail image which includes the title of this volume for our users.