Texas Surgeon: an Autobiography Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Surgeon: an Autobiography
Author: Atkinson, Donald TaylorCreator Type: Personal
Printer: Van Rees PressContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Manufactured in the United States of America"
Name: Ives Washburn, Inc.Place of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1958
- Content Description: This autobiographical account of Dr. Donald Taylor Atkinson tells "the story of the life of a world-renowned doctor who overcame tremendous financial obstacles in order to gain an education" (vii). The author chronicles his family's history, his upbringing in Canada, as well as his journey towards becoming a surgeon in Texas.
- Physical Description: xii, 180 p. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Surgeons -- Texas -- Biography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medicine -- Texas -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: surgeons
- Keyword: surgery
- Keyword: physicians
- Keyword: autobiographies
- Keyword: hospitals
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hunt County
- Place Name: United States - Illinois
- Place Name: United States - Kentucky
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Place Name: Canada
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: annex
- Time Period: slav
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1784~
- End Date: 1958
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: University of Texas Health Science Center LibrariesCode: UTHSC
- OCLC: 14618466
- Library of Congress Control Number: 58-11499
- Call Number: WZ 100 A875t 1958
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth143566