President's Address, Delivered Before the 19th Session of the Texas State Medical Association Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title President's Address, Delivered Before the 19th Session of the Texas State Medical Association
Author: Nott, T. H.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Brooks & Wallace Steam PrintPlace of Publication: Waco, Texas
- Creation: 1887
- Content Description: This booklet includes the text from an address to the Texas State Medical Association by T. H. Nott regarding the protection of patients from quacks and fraudulent doctors.
- Physical Description: 13 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Physicians -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medicine -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Quacks and quackery -- Texas.
- Keyword: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Keyword: fraud
- Keyword: doctors
- Keyword: physicians
- Keyword: essays
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1887
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: University of Texas Health Science Center LibrariesCode: UTHSC
- Call Number: WB 9 N918p 1887