A Treatise on the Eclectic Southern Practice of Medicine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Treatise on the Eclectic Southern Practice of Medicine
Author: Massie, J. Cam.Creator Type: Personal
Printer: Crissy & MarkleyContributor Type: Organization
Name: Thomas, Cowperthwait & Co.Place of Publication: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Creation: 1854
- Content Description: This book serves as a reference text on the theory and practice of medicine. It includes "a rapid sketch of the history...of medicine," practical medicinal remedies, in depth discussions of the modifications of many diseases, special pathology and therapeutics, and common surgery practices (p. 9). The index begins on page 713.
- Physical Description: 720 p. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medicine -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Eclecticism, Historical -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medicine, Eclectic.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- Keyword: medicine
- Keyword: diseases
- Keyword: treatments
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: eur-tex
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: annex
- Time Period: slav
- Start Date: 1559~
- End Date: 1854~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: University of Texas Health Science Center LibrariesCode: UTHSC
- OCLC: 2561591
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth143817