History of Negro soldiers in the Spanish-American War, and other items of interest. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title History of Negro soldiers in the Spanish-American War, and other items of interest.
Author: Johnson, Edward AugustusCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1860 - 1944
Name: Capital Printing Co.Place of Publication: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Creation: 1899
- Digitized: 2006-05
- Content Description: Includes sections on the causes of the Spanish American War, the incident with the Battleship Maine, African Americans in the Navy, African Americans on San Juan Hill, Roosevelt, McKinley, Buffalo Soldiers, African American officers and regiments. General themes include civil rights and prejudice.
- Physical Description: 147 p. front., plates, ports. 22 cm.
- Keyword: Spanish-American War, 1898.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Participation, African American.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Spanish American War
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Spain
- Place Name: Cuba
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1898
- End Date: 1899
- Has Format: https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth846103/
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: OtherCode: OTHER
- OCLC: 3534082
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth14388
- Display Note: Author of "The Famous School History of the Negro Race."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000