Texas Nature Observations and Reminiscences Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Nature Observations and Reminiscences
Menger, RudolphCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: R. Menger, M.D.
Other: Mills Engraving Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: \"illustrated with half tone photographs, prepared by the celebrated Mills Engraving Co.\",
Name: Guessaz & Ferlet CompanyPlace of Publication: San Antonio, Tex.Additional Info: 212 Villita Street, San Antonio, Texas
- Creation: 1913
- Digitized: 2006-05-03
- Content Description: Descriptions, illustrations, photos and analyses of various native Texan animals, and their habits.
- Physical Description: 323 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Wildlife
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Hunting
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Natural history -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Zoology -- Texas.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1913
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 44044117
- Display Note: "Nearly all a reprint of original articles published lately in Texas field and national guardsman." - Pref. Gift/75.00 INTX Missing page 321.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000