Casa de Palmas, McAllen, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Casa de Palmas, McAllen, Texas
Photographer: EskildsenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: McAllen, Texas
- Creation: 1920-01-19
- Digitized: 2006-04
- Content Description: Casa de Palmas hotel, and nearby houses on Main Street in McAllen, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 panoramic photo : b&w ; 38 x 6 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - McAllen
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1920
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K