Southwestern Land Co. of Sharyland Texas excursion party... one million people in the Lower Rio Grande Valley by 1934 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Southwestern Land Co. of Sharyland Texas excursion party... one million people in the Lower Rio Grande Valley by 1934
Photographer: Gardner, J. W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Harlingen, Texas
- Creation: 1929-06-21
- Digitized: 2006-04
- Content Description: Excursion party posing in front of palm trees, roof top in center background
- Physical Description: 1 panoramic photo : b&w ; 45 x 11 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real estate development -- Texas -- Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- Thesaurus for Graphic Materials (LC): Tourism – Texas – Lower Rio Grande Valley
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - Mission
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1929
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: The University of Texas-Pan AmericanCode: PANAM
- Rights Access: public
- Other: Shary Collection
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth14492
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K