[Charlie Gloyd, Carry Nation's first husband.] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Charlie Gloyd, Carry Nation's first husband.]
- Content Description: Tintype image of Charlie Gloyd, Carry Nation's first husband. Gloyd, whose hair is parted on the side and has a well-trimmed beard, is wearing a three piece suit with white shirt and bow tie. He is seated in a chair (back of chair can barely be seen to the left). Portrait ends just below the waist.
- Physical Description: Height:7 cm, Length/Circumference:5 cm, Width/Diameter:
- Keyword: Carry Nation
- Keyword: tintypes
- Keyword: Dr. Charles Gloyd
- Keyword: Charlie Gloyd
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Place Name: United States
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1986.003.021
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1458