[Architectural Illustration of Willis Library] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Architectural Illustration of Willis Library]
- No Language
- Content Description: Architectural illustration of Willis Library on the UNT main campus in Denton, Texas. The full front of the building is visible from the opposite side of the library mall, including Jody's Fountain near the center of the drawing. This drawing was part of the architectural proposal and includes two wings on either side of the main building which were not built.
- Physical Description: 1 art original
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Academic libraries -- Texas -- Denton.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Libraries
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: architectural drawings
- Keyword: illustrations
- Keyword: Willis Library
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Point: north=33.20999291039573; east=-97.14881520000006;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT