[Willis Library Architectural Rendering] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Willis Library Architectural Rendering]
- No Language
- Content Description: Architectural sketch of Willis Library on the UNT main campus in Denton, Texas. This black-and-white drawing encompasses the full front view of the library and includes two wings on either side of the main building which were not built but were part of the architectural proposal.
- Physical Description: 1 sketch
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Academic libraries -- Texas -- Denton.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Libraries
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: architectural drawings
- Keyword: illustrations
- Keyword: Willis Library
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.210033; east=-97.148136;
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth145963