[Betterlight Panoramic of the University of North Texas Library Mall] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Betterlight Panoramic of the University of North Texas Library Mall]
Photographer: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Moore, Jeremy D.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2006-09-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the University of North Texas Library Mall as a 360-degree panoramic including Willis Library on the far left, the bottom portion of the Hurley Administration Building, and parts of the University Union and Eagle Student Services buildings.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: Willis Library
- Keyword: UNT Library Mall
- Keyword: panoramic photographs
- Keyword: UNT University Union
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2006-09-08
- Place Point: north=33.210763134991275; east=-97.14847247767466;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights License: pd
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth145964
- Display Note: Image information from identify: Geometry: 29999x2545+0+0 Resolution: 300x300 Print size: 99.9967x8.48333 Image information recorded by Betterlight: Caption[2,120]: libraryMall_01_360, Fri Sep 08, 2006, 3:22:22 PM, 8C, 3998x47120, (135.0/360.0), 50%, bent 6 stops, 1/1500s, R71.5, G57.6, B55.5