Street Paving Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Street Paving
- Digitized: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: An unidentified man is driving a steam roller towards the camera while paving an unknown street.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 5.5 x 13.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Keyword: Construction
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PF_C-87-2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth14709
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL